6 Easy Keto Meals
Are you new to keto or just looking for a few new meal plans? Well keep reading for 6 easy keto meals that you can prepare in advance.
When you are doing keto you have to follow macros, or the percentage of fat, protein and carbs. 5% carbs is roughly 20 net carbs a day. Net is total carbs minus the fiber. Carbs are in any bread, potatoes, starchy vegetables, desserts, etc. So, you can see that you have to get creative because food choices are limited.
A Typical Keto Day
- Breakfast: two scrambled eggs with cheese, veggies and coffee. Bulletproof coffee is amazing. I will link a recipe here.
- Lunch: bacon cheeseburger without the bun, small salad
- Snack: cheese cubes, 2 strawberries, almonds
- Dinner: salmon, asparagus, cauliflower mash
- Salmon with asparagus and lemon butter sauce
- Sheppard’s pie with cauliflower mash
- Taco soup
- Southwestern omelette
- Keto pizza
- BBQ salad
Be Keto Prepared
Keto is a very easy lifestyle to follow IF you are prepared. It is important that you keep ready to grab snacks available, maybe some keto peanut butter cookies for that sweet craving, meals prepped and ready.