5 Tips to Bible Journaling and a FREE download
Why Bible Journal?
- It helps you focus on that one passage or verse.
- Writing down the verse and mapping it helps you understand and apply the verse.
- It gives you some quiet time with God.
5 Tips to Bible Journaling
- Use a pretty journal. I know that sounds cheesy but, if you have a pretty journal or journal pages it does entice you to fill them up!
- Set aside an 30 minutes to an hour a day for journaling.
- Journal in a quiet room, away from distractions.
- Before you begin, decided what is on your mind and or you need help with.
- Google just that. Example; Today I feel anxious about a procedure. So I googled “Bible verses about anxiety.”
Journaling or verse mapping is a great way to take a verse, read it, understand it, and apply it to your life. That is the point right? Below you can download a free printable PDF for bible journaling. It is simple, pretty, and a great starting point.
Here is an example of my journal page for the day. You can also download the file and make it writable to use on your computer.