20 Goals for 2020 and Tips on how to reach them
20 Amazing Goals for 2020
News Years resolutions are great ideas, but most people cannot stick with them. We start the first week of January with all these great plans; fitness, weight loss, save money, etc. However, by mid-February those resolutions start to take back seat and eventually end up at the waist side.
So this year instead of a New Years Resolution, I am going to set goals! And I am going to share some tips on how to reach those goals!
- Set up a Christmas fund
- Cut back on the overtime at work
- Improve sleep habits
- Lose weight
- Learn Spanish
- Play my husband a song on the guitar
- Date night once a month
- Put down the cellphone
- Stop worrying
- Make myself a priority
- Complete my BSN program
- Zip line
- Read a book monthly
- Complete my next novel
- Set spending limits
- Spend more time with family
- Grow my blog
- Spend more time with my kids
Tips to reaching your 2020 Goals
- Plan. Plan. Plan. Start now with a 2020 calendar and place each goal on the calendar.
- Share your goals with a friend or family member. This will help with accountability.
- Involve your family.
- Do not try to do everything at once. This is not a marathon. 2020 includes 365 days! You got time.
- Journal. Keeping a journal helps you see how far you have come and where you need to go.
- Make a “why list”. This is a list of why you want to reach certain goals. Such as; I want to lose weight. I will make a list of reason why I want to lose weight. A “why list” really helps you focus on what goals are more important.
- Ask for help. I have some Spanish speaking friends. I want to speak Spanish. I will be asking them for help! See, easy peasy!